Meet Our Team
To ensure the highest quality of care for our residents we’ve invested in a care team comprising of highly experienced and skilled staff led by our manager Tanya Waite.
Care Home Manager
Tanya’s arrival at Arden House earlier this year has had a major impact on the home and its residents. Within the time Tanya has been here she has spearheaded a very successful period of transformation at Arden House.
Tanya uses her vast knowledge from managing multiple care homes to lead a dedicated team that look after all aspects of Arden House. Even with the challenges posed to Arden House by COVID-19 Tanya and the team have kept Arden House COVID free throughout the pandemic and going from strength to strength, while utilising her wealth of skills to ensure that all needs of residents are met.
In her career, Tanya has worked with a variety of people ranging from vulnerable adults and autism sufferers to those with dementia.
Types of Care Experience
- Elderly Care
- Dementia Patients Care
- Respite Care
- Autism Patients Care
- Vulnerable Adult Care
- Those with Learning Disabilities
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Advanced Diploma
- Autism Awareness Diploma
- Health & Social Care Level 4
- Care Certificate
- Leadership and Management Award
- Level 2 Legionella Awareness
- Adult Safeguarding
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Communication Skills
- Discipline and Grievance
- Emergency First Aid
- Dignity & Respect
- Dementia, Person Centred Care – Bradford University
- Level 2 Dementia Awareness
- Strokes, Developing an Understanding
- Working with Older People
- Palliative Care